WINEMAKERS COMMENT: From our diverse home block this fruit ripened late allowing for a full flavour expression. 75% was cold fermented in stainless steel tanks while the remaining 25% was fermented in seasoned French Oak barriques producing a spicy, savoury fruit driven Pinot Gris with wow factor.
TASTING NOTES: Rich aromas of nashi pear with a hint of raspberry and spice. The palate is concentrated and ripe with a portion of barrel fermentation giving the palate richness and texture. This wine is a perfect aperitif and a wonderful match for Asian cuisine and hard cheese.
ACCOLADES: 4 Stars 93+points/ Top value - Bob Capmbell www.therealreview.com